The Movement

My photo
Central, FLA, United States
Begin heard 352 Central Florida We Here...! Time To Put On... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mo-gwap-pearl-game-

Monday, August 23, 2010

Dueces


Jessica Renee Dobbs


IAM SURE you already know the name me ..government name is JESSICA RENEE DOBBS...mutha uckin black barbie of florida! lol.been fightin off haters sinceJUNE 3, [!!]I love fashion, and to take picz..working on modeling!L♥VE to DANCE[&&nd;]SING..I have a daughter named GIA MALLANI FULFORD who happens to OWN my[♥].Made lots of mistakes but no regrets because regrets change NOTHING.. I stay 100 percent DRAMA FREE..i do not have time or patience for it :]..um lots of ppl call me a white-black girl.it doesn't bother me,but i-LOVE being black, :D .lol.I have a fewppl i tell EVERYTHING[kayla and jordan ].They are always down for ANYTHING and there for ME NO MATTER WHAT.i-looove boys and do NOT discriminate. as long as you are trustworthy and honest!!lol.I laugh pretty much all day, and ilove funny people.i for some reason love to use the word nigga..it is a HABIT.I have a HUGE HEART, and care about a lot of people. hmmm CALL ME CONCEITED if you'd like..I DO NOT MIIND :p.ANYTHING ELSE YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO KNOW HIT ME UP..tootles
>>JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment